This post is not IT related but a customer review of lego.no.
IT posts will come back soon after a long hiatus.
Let’s start by the end, my two latest orders have been cancelled and after contacting the support I have learn the reason by email: “we’ve decided not to accept any further orders from your account” and “the decision is final”.
I will share below my experience with Lego, good and bad, and how it has ended up in this way.
- Give a chance to Lego to revert this decision when presented with the full picture.
- Illustrate a negative trend in term of quality across the years hoping it could be acted upon accordingly, if not for me, at least for others Lego customers.
- Provide suggestions to Lego on how to improve customer experience. These tips could also be relevant for any online shop.
- Provide suggestions on how to improve Lego website.
- Highlight issues with VIP points and pre-order in such scenario and hope Lego could fix this.
It will be also interesting to get feedbacks from others AFOL.
Discover a new way to explore esxcli commands with an interactive mind map.
Generate VMware Product Interoperability report…the PowerCLI way.
This post describes how to migrate a vCenter Server VM, connected to a distributed switch, to a lower EVC mode cluster.
For recovery purposes, create extra ephemeral distributed port group for management VMs as a best practice.
I personally recommend to enable Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC) as a best practice, however it is also necessary to know the exception to this rule and when to not use it.
This post describes the arguments behind this recommendation originating from some real challenges in production.
Create with PowerShell a ISO for a Windows server 2016 unattended installation including VMware Tools and PVSCI drivers.
I got the opportunity to work with vSphere Replication in a real production environment for the first time.
It was not a smooth experience and i hope the lessons learned will help others VMware users.
This post describes an error while configuring HA with nested ESXi 6.5 due to «Secure boot».
I hope it will help others lab users.
I just passed the VCAP6-DCV Design exam 3V0-622.
I hope the following information will be useful for others candidates.