This post is not IT related but a customer review of lego.no.
IT posts will come back soon after a long hiatus.
Let’s start by the end, my two latest orders have been cancelled and after contacting the support I have learn the reason by email: “we’ve decided not to accept any further orders from your account” and “the decision is final”.
I will share below my experience with Lego, good and bad, and how it has ended up in this way.
- Give a chance to Lego to revert this decision when presented with the full picture.
- Illustrate a negative trend in term of quality across the years hoping it could be acted upon accordingly, if not for me, at least for others Lego customers.
- Provide suggestions to Lego on how to improve customer experience. These tips could also be relevant for any online shop.
- Provide suggestions on how to improve Lego website.
- Highlight issues with VIP points and pre-order in such scenario and hope Lego could fix this.
It will be also interesting to get feedbacks from others AFOL.